Monday, March 28, 2011

Your Part in Godspell As An Investor

Image from www.peopleofgodspell.com


I was reading through my facebook updates and something caught my eye.  The first thing was, Godspell is being revived, and the second eye-catcher was that We, the common people can be a part of its revival as an investor.

Yes!  We can invest in Godspell's production by becoming part of the Friends of Godspell, a group of individuals who have made a monetary investment in the revival.


For those unfamiliar, or in need of a refresher's course in Godspell, the musical was based on the Gospel according to Matthew, set in the late 60's, early 70's New York City backdrop (http://www.fandango.com/godspell_v93405/summary).

This Musical was waaaay before my time, but I was exposed to its music in high school when I was in our school chorus, so I am somewhat familiar with it, and I also watched a rendition in college.

Traditionally, investors in Broadway musicals are typically in the 5-6 figures range, but for Godspell, the organizers would like to bring greater community involvement in the process.

To learn more, please visit http://www.peopleofgodspell.com/.  If you invest, your name will be featured in a special edition poster and on the website.

Check it out!
As a disclaimer, please know, with all investment opportunities, do your homework first and read the fine print.  I think all my readers are intelligent, but as a precaution, I want to make sure you are aware of the risks behind investing in anything, period.

No comments:

Post a Comment