Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A Brand New Sushi Concept Eatery In Midtown is Now Open

Photo credit from Urbandaddy.com


My Maki, a sushi place located on 142 East 43rd Street (Between 3rd and Lexington Avenue) opens today.

My Maki follows the fro-yo concept of choosing a base (in this case, a traditional roll wrapped in nori or a roll made of soybeen wrapper), followed by the fillings--crawfish is a standout to me as one of the proteins featured.  For even extra customization, My Maki offers additional ingredients, including Doritos and potato sticks, as well as your choice of dipping sauces beyond soy sauce and wasabi. 

I intend to check them out in the next few weeks, but you can go ahead and try them out!

To view the whole menu: http://www.mymakisushi.com/index.php and for more info, call:  212-682-2795.

No comments:

Post a Comment